HOME APPLIANCES REVIEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Friday Nikon COOLPIX S9100 Sale Nikon S9100 Black Friday Deals 2011

Go down

Black Friday Nikon COOLPIX S9100 Sale Nikon S9100 Black Friday Deals 2011 Empty Black Friday Nikon COOLPIX S9100 Sale Nikon S9100 Black Friday Deals 2011

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Admin Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:32 pm

Black Friday Nikon COOLPIX S9100 Sale Nikon S9100 Black Friday Deals 2011 Black+Friday+Nikon+COOLPIX+S9100

The new Nikon COOLPIX S9100 is loaded with innovative Nikon technology, like a 12.1-megapixel CMOS sensor that assures very good image quality in low-light conditions. Optimized with Nikon's exclusive EXPEED C2 processing engine, you may capture natural trying photos with exceptional detail. you may additionally love composing pictures on the big three-inch Clear Color show. This dazzling 921,000-dot, ultra-high resolution show, makes viewing photos and HD movies instantly gratifying.
Whether you are folks watching in Paris or expecting simply the correct light-weight to hit the Grand Canal in Venice, the COOLPIX S9100's High-Speed Shooting feature captures 5 photos in approximately one second at full resolution. And Subject Tracking keeps the camera automatically targeted on your moving subject.
At 1.4 inches skinny and seven.6 ounces in weight, the transportable COOLPIX S9100 is that the good travel companion, in spite of where within the world you are taking it.

Customer Reviews
Black Friday Nikon COOLPIX S9100 after I visited Best get, it had been solely to play with the SLR camera's. i could not decide between the Nikon D3100, or the Canon Rebel. when obtaining a replacement job as a food photographer, I needed to upgrade from my current camera, the Kodak Z981, to one thing with many additional choices. I've forever used solely Kodak cameras due to their user friendly operation and editing software. sadly, when solely ten minutes with the SLR's, i noticed it had been WAAAAAY additional camera than i used to be ever reaching to use...and I could not operate it if my life trusted it. i used to be preparing to go away after I figured i would check up on what was new within the world of standard digital cameras. that is after I bumped into this tiny guy.

I talked with a really knowledgeable Best get associate who, when explaining specifically what i need and wish during a camera, pointed me to the present camera, and therefore the Nikon Coolpix P500. when wiggling with each of them and finding them terribly similar (the solely major distinction being the P500 encompasses a 35X zoom, that i do not need), i actually liked the scale of this camera. I never thought during a million years i'd go this little when buying a replacement camera, however I fully find it irresistible.

I've taken various photos with this camera (mainly of food, since that is what I do), and that they are gorgeous (I've shared some above)! there is truly a 'Food' setting underneath scene mode, however I like the 'Close-up' setting...makes the colours appear somewhat additional vivid IMO. I've taken photos of my son taking part in outside using each Auto Mode and Sports Mode, and that they came out crisp and clear...no blurry hands and legs!

This camera is super simple to use and you'll jump right into taking photos with ease. I solely required to consult the user manual a couple of couple things, like the way to delete multiple photos promptly. If you are a Nikon veteran though, you most likely already skills to try to to this on one among their cameras. I did not download the software that came with this, the ViewNX two program. after I plugged the camera into my pc i used to be able to send my photos to my Kodak EasyShare Program. i am simply not able to half with my photo editing software nevertheless, thus i am going to keep Kodak around for that purpose.

Overall, I fully suggest this camera. If I may modification something regarding it, it'd 2 things. i'd like to switch the Mode Dial and therefore the Shutter unharness Button around. i believe the shutter button is simply somewhat too so much in towards the center of the camera. the best place for it'd be on the so much right fringe of the highest of the camera, where the mode dial currently is. Also, very little|the small|the tiny|the insufficient|the limited|the miscroscopic} door on rock bottom of the camera that opens to reveal the USB port could be a little flimsy and annoying. it is a rubbery flap you've got to pop open then spin around out of the method thus you'll plug the wire in. it is a cumbersome style since this port gets most use...it's not solely how you get pics onto your pc (unless you are taking your memory card out and do it that way), however it is also how you charge the battery. OH...and THAT is awesome! To charge your battery, simply plug the camera into the wall or your pc...no shopping for new batteries or having to get rid of them from the camera to place them during a charger (my Kodak was like that...4 AA batteries that got to be removed and placed during a wall charger...VERY aggravating to own to recollect to bring the charger with us on vacations. Even additional aggravating after I forget).Black Friday Nikon COOLPIX S9100
Well, i believe that regarding covers it. this is often an excellent very little camera, however do not be fooled by it's little size. it's plenty of options, settings, editing choices right on the camera itself (my favorite is Miniature Mode), and an 18X zoom! i am slightly unhappy to be ending my lifelong relationship with Kodak cameras however, judging by how nice this Nikon has been within the few short weeks I've had it, i believe i am going to live through it.

To See More Detials Click Here...Black Friday Nikon COOLPIX S9100 Sale Nikon S9100

See About :
Black Friday Nikon Coolpix S8100
Black Friday Nikon COOLPIX L24
Black Friday Nikon COOLPIX P300

Admin
Admin

จำนวนข้อความ : 137

https://amanda.thai-forum.net

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน