HOME APPLIANCES REVIEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Black Friday Nikon SB 700 Sale

Go down

Black Friday Nikon SB 700 Sale Empty Black Friday Nikon SB 700 Sale

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Admin Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:48 pm

Black Friday Nikon SB 700 Sale Black+Friday+Nikon+SB+700

The next great speedlight from Nikon is here, introducing the Nikon SB-700, a high-performance portable flash with a host of new features designed to make flash photography simple, accurate and creative. The SB-700 is for photographers looking for an on-camera Speedlight offering more power for greater depth-of-field control than the built-in flash or for users looking for a compact Speedlight that can be set up as a Commander or a Remote in wireless flash set-ups as well as those who want to upgrade from their existing or older Nikon Speedlight.

Customer Reviews
If you ever want to do portrait photography this device is god sent. First I own the SB-700 and then the SB-600, which I actually picked the 700 over the 600 in my first buy. Quite simply, I walked in to my local camera store and played with both of them. I was set on the SB-600 since I know nothing about flash Black Friday Nikon SB 700 . After 15-20min I switched my mind. The SB-700 is straight forward and menu is like going through the DSLR menu. SB-600 was not so intuitive. I did know the SB-700 was a tad weaker then the SB-600 and also it has commander mode, which I have no clue what it is until a few weeks ago. I usually use my pop-up on the D7000 as master commander. Well at a fashion show I had the SB-700 on the camera and need a second light which is my SB-600. So the sb-700 acted as a the popup, which I couldn't do if I had the sb-600 on the camera and sb-700 as the slave.

other useful fact:
The SB-700 does come with a gel diffuser which I use for doing portrait. It also includes the orange and green filter for fluorescent light which is useless today. Maybe useful if you have a film slr which might be effected. But the built-in white balance on Nikon DSLR today are very good, I never had to use the color filters. If you put the SB-700 on your camera it i-ttl is very smart. I zoom the lens the flash will move the flash distance too. The farthest it can go is 85mm which I rad the SB-900 can be pushed to 200mm. There is a cycle time on the flash, like a second or two. If you keep on pushing it, it will still flash bu tat a weaker level. So let it recycle if you can. At time I need more power, I can manually adjust it on the flash or in the camera menu.

Why I knocked one star is you are basically paying 100 for convenient of the SB700. The SB-600 can do whatever the SB-700 can do equally (just no commander mode, gel and color filters). I-ttl is a wonderful thing, and the ability to use Nikon CLS is why I picked it over cheaper 3rd party flashes. With third party you loose i-ttl on the wireless/remote stuff so you have to learn how to shot with manual flash and buy a receiver and trigger. Receiver/trigger like Pocketwizard are not cheap, but cowboy studio models are.Black Friday Nikon SB 700 Check my comments below for my sample link.

Click More Detail Black Friday Nikon SB 700 Sale

See About Black Friday Nikon SB 600 Sale

Admin
Admin

จำนวนข้อความ : 137

https://amanda.thai-forum.net

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน