HOME APPLIANCES REVIEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bosch Universal Plus Black Friday Sale Black Friday Bosch Universal Deals 2011

Go down

Bosch Universal Plus Black Friday Sale Black Friday Bosch Universal Deals 2011 Empty Bosch Universal Plus Black Friday Sale Black Friday Bosch Universal Deals 2011

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Admin Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:05 pm

Bosch Universal Plus Black Friday Sale Black Friday Bosch Universal Deals 2011 Bosch-universal-black-friday

Bosch Universal Plus Black Friday
MUM6N11 – Universal and Mixer with Blender and Recipe Book. combine or method food with 800 Watts of power. 4-Speeds. Long-life motor has overload and motor begin protection. A sealed oil transmission doubles the transmission lifetime. Easy-to-hold, removable drive shaft, 6.5-quart mixing bowl kneads up to fifteen pounds of dough. Suction feet for stability. All current MUM6 attachments work the new and model. The MUM6N11 Bosch Universal and includes a Dough Hook and set of wire Whisks to be used within the mixing bowl and a Blender. The Bosch Universal and Mixer is your most suitable option for creating bread dough in your own kitchen. It additionally has the ability and talent to control many attachments from the previous Bosch Universal model, like a blender, food processor, slicer/shredder, meat grinder, and therefore the Family Grain Mill (with its adapter). Not solely are you able to build pizza dough in your Bosch Universal and mixing bowl, however the sauce, vegetables, and shredded cheese toppings too (using Bosch mixer attachments).
Customer Reviews

Bosch Universal Black Friday i used to be craving for a either a kitchen-aid or Bosch mixer and when a lot of analysis set to travel with the Bosch. The new kitchen-aids appear to be a lot of involved with providing the correct choice of designer colors than creating careful selections concerning quality producing. I even have scan all the reports of Kitchen-aids with melted plastic gearbox housings and leaking oil. they will have mounted a number of these issues by currently however the pedigree isn't that of the Hobart made machines of previous. When whirlpool bought the kitchen-aid complete they clearly did a redesign to chop corners and build extra money while not due care to quality. i'm not willing to pay over $400 on a machine that might disintegrate when the warranty runs out, Bosch still builds there own machines and care concerning their name.

The machine will everything I even have tried. Whips eggs higher than the other mixer I even have tried. Makes cookie dough faster than i assumed possible(used cookie mixing paddles). created a batch a of scones simply (used cookie mixing paddles). Tried it with pastry it worked perfectly(used pastry wire whips, not the whips that associate with the machine. created a batch of bread buns with the fascinating trying bread hook, and that they turned out nice. The dough hook was even able to perfectly distribute the raisins I added half method through the kneading method.

I was to a {small degree|somewhat|slightly|alittle} worried by some kitchen-aids users saying the Bosch wouldn't handle small batches well, however I didn’t have a tangle with little batches. i attempted giant and tiny batches, each worked well. perhaps if you were solely mixing a number of cups of one thing it's going to not be the simplest alternative, however very i'd rather save the effort and blend that during a bowl by hand. The kitchen-aids might need a small advantage with less to wash, Bosch Universal Black Friday however it's solely little distinction. The Bosch is 800watts, double most of the new kitchen-aids and well I even have a tough time believing people who try and say a kitchen-aids can do quite two loaves of bread with their lower powered motors. additionally the Bosch takes up less counter house and might be simply slipped below cupboards off from the work space when would like be.

I think Bosch makes an honest mixer.

See About
Bosch Universal Plus Black Friday

Admin
Admin

จำนวนข้อความ : 137

https://amanda.thai-forum.net

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน

Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ