HOME APPLIANCES REVIEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casio Men’s MTG910DA-1V G-Shock MT-G Solar Atomic Watch

Go down

Casio Men’s MTG910DA-1V G-Shock MT-G Solar Atomic Watch Empty Casio Men’s MTG910DA-1V G-Shock MT-G Solar Atomic Watch

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Admin Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:58 pm

Casio Men’s MTG910DA-1V G-Shock MT-G Solar Atomic Watch Casio-men-s-mtg910da-1v-g-shock-mt-g-solar-atomic-watch-p
Casio Men’s MTG910DA-1V G-Shock MT-G Solar Atomic Watch MI3%20MTG-910DA-03

Casio MTG910DA-1V : To those who have not heard the term MT-G, youd truly say that casio truly contains a metal body and banded G-shock watch… Even after you scan the data on Amazon it’d say Case = chrome steel and band = chrome steel. the truth is… it isnt.

Firstly, Id prefer to signifies that this is often one sensible wanting watch… all black with the black chrome bezel and illuminator button. The Band is metal that may be a nice and, as I (and i’m certain many) have not been an addict of replacing rubber bands. The NEAT factor with this band is that it’s individually linked thus you’ll take away one or two for that good fitment. Its certified to 200M, that Casio i feel understates as these watches are capable of some deep feats…

It is a solar watch… powerful solar to be actual and charging may be a breeze. conjointly it runs the Atomic timekeeping once it’s obtainable in your country… because the signal will reach as so much as South America on an honest night. The modes are fairly easy, but I recommend that everybody scan THE MANUAL as there are some settings which will confuse you if you’re not utterly certain. No countdown timer thus if you all seek for that, look elsewere…

Now the unhealthy news… or a minimum of during this reviewers opinion. after I bought this, I based mostly it on the very fact it absolutely was ALL metal and as I stated earlier, Amazons very little spec sheet said thus… as within the case and band was chrome steel. this is often NOT thus. The case is indeed the standard resin found in most the G-Shock line. currently the resin is in itself great, but if you’re an outside person or sports enthusiast, yoy tend to grasp that the resin doesnt fare well with impacting or scraching on more durable materials… it will tend to urge broken or scarred worse than metal. Worse nonetheless Resin isnt precisely an extended term item… obsessed on your setting if you propose to stay it over ten years expect the resin to fail. (now a number of you will say 10+ years may be a long term to stay a watch, however Casio should have thought youd keep it longer if the calendar goes for nearly 25+ years)

Also, the Atomic timekeeping was a bit of a disappointment. currently I live within the caribbean… Tobago to be actual. And in the dead of night we tend to do get the signal between 11:30 and 3AM absolutely. the Atomic web site confirms this with their coverage. However, Casio selected to not add this feature to their -4 Timezone… (caracas). What happens is that for LAX, NYC, CHI (cant keep in mind the other) zones the atomic setting is on the market, but Central America, the Caribbean and South America (Actually for nearly all the others because it is yank spec) it’s disabled. you’ll use the US setting, but this currently throws off your world time calendar. maybe at the time the signal might not are reaching here, however they might have a minimum of left the choice for atomic timekeeping to figure with ALL of the timezones from North to South America…

Personally it’s a good watch, however i’m left disappointed however the very fact it absolutely was not ALL metal. Hopefully Amazon would take this into thought and re-label the case as resin… not metal in case individuals were truly using this because the basis for purchase. It very is my solely major gripe with this watch, however dont let that deter you.

Click here to see more detials or ORDER! Casio Men's MTG910DA-1V G-Shock MT-G Solar Atomic Watch

see about :
Casio Men's GW3500B-1A G-Shock Aviator Series Analog-Digital Black and Yellow Watch
Casio Men's PAW5000-1 Pathfinder Solar Power Blue Dial Watch
Casio Women's BG169R-8 Baby-G Gray Whale Digital Sport Watch

Admin
Admin

จำนวนข้อความ : 137

https://amanda.thai-forum.net

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน