HOME APPLIANCES REVIEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casio Men’s EF527D-1AV Edifice Stainless Steel Multi-Function Chronograph Watch

Go down

Casio Men’s EF527D-1AV Edifice Stainless Steel Multi-Function Chronograph Watch Empty Casio Men’s EF527D-1AV Edifice Stainless Steel Multi-Function Chronograph Watch

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Admin Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:04 pm

Casio Men’s EF527D-1AV Edifice Stainless Steel Multi-Function Chronograph Watch Best-Buy-Casio-Mens-EF527D-1AV-Edifice-Stainless-Steel-Multi-Function-Chronograph-Watch
Casio Men’s EF527D-1AV Edifice Stainless Steel Multi-Function Chronograph Watch Casio-mens-ef527d-1av-edifice-stainless-steel-multi-function-chronograph-watch_3654_500
Casio Men’s EF527D-1AV Edifice Stainless Steel Multi-Function Chronograph Watch Casio-mens-ef527d-1av-edifice-stainless-steel-multi-function-chronograph-watch_3652_500

Casio Edifice series. stainless-steel case and link bracelet with fold over push button deployment. Black dial with silver tone luminous hands and hour markers clearly visible. Tachymeter along the within bezel. Date show. water-resistant to 100m. Scratch resistant mineral crystal. Case measures 40mm diameter by 10mm thickness.

Amazon Sales Rank: #962 in Watches Brand: Casio Model: EF527D-1AV Band material: stainless-steel Bezel material: stainless-steel Case material: stainless-steel Clasp type: fold-over-push-button-clasp-with-safety Dial color: blue Dial window material: Mineral Movement type: Quartz waterproof to 330 feet 1/20 second chronograph, slide rotating inner bezel Screw-lock crown, screw-lock case back Case diameter: forty five.50mm Calendar type: Date waterproof to 330 feet (100 M)

The Casio Story With the launch of its 1st watch in November 1974, Casio entered the wristwatch market at a time when the watch trade had simply discovered digital technology. As a corporation with cutting-edge electronic technology developed for pocket calculators, Casio entered this field assured that it may develop timepieces that might lead the market. In developing its own wristwatches Casio began with the essential question, “”What could be a wristwatch?”" instead of merely creating a digital version of the traditional mechanical watch, we tend to thought that the perfect wristwatch ought to be one thing that shows all sides of your time during a consistent means. based mostly on this, Casio was ready to produce a watch that displayed the precise time together with the second, minute, hour, day, and month — to not mention a.m. or p.m., and also the day of the week. it absolutely was the primary watch within the world with a digital automatic calendar operate that eliminated the requirement to reset the calendar due the variation in month length. instead of employing a standard watch face and hands, a digital liquid crystal show was adopted to higher show all the data. This culminated within the 1974 launch of the CASIOTRON, the world’s 1st digital watch with automatic calendar. The CASIOTRON won acclaim as a groundbreaking product that represented a whole departure from the traditional wristwatch. Casio remodeled the concept of the watch — from a mere timepiece to an data device for the wrist — and undertook product coming up with based mostly on this innovative plan. we tend to developed not solely time functions like world time zone watches, however conjointly different radical new functions using Casio’s own digital technology, together with calculator and dictionary functions, moreover as a phonebook feature based mostly on memory technology, and even a thermometer operate employing a built-in sensor. The memory-function watches became our information BANK product series, whereas the sensor watches developed into 2 distinctive Casio product lines of today: the Pathfinder series displaying altitude, atmospheric pressure, and compass readings. In 1983, Casio launched the shock-resistant G-SHOCK watch. This product shattered the notion that a watch could be a fragile piece of jewellery that must be handled with care, and was the results of Casio engineers taking over the challenge of making the world’s toughest watch. employing a triple-protection style for the elements, module, and case, the G-SHOCK offered a radical new style of watch that was unaffected by robust impacts or shaking. Its practicality was immediately recognized, and its distinctive look, that embodied its functionality, became wildly common, leading to explosive sales within the early Nineteen Nineties. The G-SHOCK soon adopted numerous new sensors, solar-powered radio-controlled technology (described below), and new materials for even higher sturdiness. By forever using the newest technology, and continuing to transcend standard wondering the watch, the G-SHOCK whole has become Casio’s flagship timepiece product. Today, Casio is focusing its efforts on solar-powered radio-controlled watches: the built-in solar battery eliminates the nuisance of replacing batteries, and also the radio-controlled operate suggests that users never got to reset the time. specifically, the radio-controlled operate represents a revolution in time-keeping technology the same as the impact created when mechanical watches gave thanks to quartz technology. Through the additional development of high radio-wave sensitivity, miniaturization, and improved energy potency, Casio continues to provide an entire vary of radio-controlled models.

Customer most useful reviews five of five individuals found this review useful. daring n lovely by Hari M. Narayanasamy shows bit giant, however the design is nice. The brochure may are additional elaborate / detailed – it took me a minute ‘to perceive that I unscrew and pull to regulate the time. four of four individuals found this review useful. Clean … Killer … Look! Mike De RI I “bought this watch 10nth could 2011 … and is by way the simplest !!… I even have been on the marketplace for the right await a minute ‘! .. No pun! .. during a amount of 1 month within the month of April, I purchased the “Ultra Diomonds” Invicta GRAND DIVER ROSEWOOD await solely $ 401.00 for the come once 2 days as a result of the jeweler had special tool to get rid of links to a brief circuit ! Invicta .. it appears that you just wish to come back … I mistook for a Tungsten Crotone $ 475.00 with stones in the slightest degree, shows that the matter of fine “too heavy” on the wrist … come that one too … w was for the “Macy’s” what a mistake! .. Armani Exchange, bought a $ 350.00 home he place it, said “no way” all the rhinestones along the bezel plenty of “bling bling” and once more, not enough of a man’s watch! In still once the looks and performance of a clock! .. lo long surf the net I found this building 527D … required for that day !!!.. it absolutely was the time i used to be trying for! .. vogue and performance “all in one … fell in love once you see! .. Had sent Night categorical, $ 17.00 paid care, had to own it Was’nt! … and that i don’t regret it a little .. when it arrived succeeding day I opened the box and place it within the solely words he said was “Man, currently a” clock POWER “… Finally, “POWER” performance and image “I was trying … no regret shopping for this watch it !!… i might rate as my best watch I ever bought! .. and cheap too! .. I

Click here to see more detials or ORDER! Casio Men's EF527D-1AV Edifice Stainless Steel Multi-Function Chronograph Watch

see about :
Casio G-Shock GA-110-1B GA-110-1 Men's Watch
Casio Men's PAW1500T-7V Pathfinder Multi-Band Solar Atomic Ultimate Watch
Casio Men's AWG100-1A G-Shock Multi-Band Solar Atomic Analog Watch

Admin
Admin

จำนวนข้อความ : 137

https://amanda.thai-forum.net

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน