HOME APPLIANCES REVIEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seiko Men's SNDA65 Chronograph Strap Watch

Go down

Seiko Men's SNDA65 Chronograph Strap Watch Empty Seiko Men's SNDA65 Chronograph Strap Watch

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Admin Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:21 pm

Seiko Men's SNDA65 Chronograph Strap Watch Seiko-sdna65
Seiko Men's SNDA65 Chronograph Strap Watch !Bi6hJt!BGk~$%28KGrHqEH-D0Es9S%29hcy1BLRR4%29U!1Q~~_1_1494_1

I wasn’t even designing on getting this watch! Earlier on I had found THIS WATCH on chronograph.com and thought to myself.. wow, that basically feels like a Sinn 756 (kinda), that might look sweet in PVD. however chronograph.com did not have it in PVD. quick forward to nowadays…. My wife and that i had the afternoon to ourselves therefore we tend to went over to a close-by jeweler that carries Ball watches. I actually have solely seen Ball watches on-line and was cruising their web site and located a poster nearby therefore we tend to visited go on a spree. additionally to Ball that they had a awfully superb choice of Seiko, Citizen, Pulsar, etc. Not an outsized amount, however an excellent choice that you simply do not see within the mall. that they had monsters and kenetics, all the things the shops do not carry (at least around here). Well right smack within the middle of the Seiko section was a black ion PVD version of the chrono i used to be staring at earlier this week! the worth was right and that i wound up obtaining it! It’s fairly giant however skinny, 44mm case. it wears terribly terribly comfortably. it is very light-weight, you hardly understand it’s there. The chrono dials are straightforward to browse because of the massive face. The face is way larger than my Sinn 657s. It uses 22mm straps therefore I switched out the weaksauce stock strap for a 22mm Zulu I had lying around. i feel i’m planning to get a black/lowlight Zulu for this watch therefore the buckle matches the case. this may create an excellent addition to my work watch rotation.

Click here to see more detials or ORDER! Seiko Men's SNDA65 Chronograph Strap Watch

see about :
Seiko Men's SKX781K3 "Orange Monster" Automatic Dive Watch
Seiko Men's SKA347 Kinetic Silver-Tone Watch
Seiko Men's SNAA30 Alarm Chronograph Black Ion Watch
Seiko Men's SKX007K2 Diver's Automatic Watch

Admin
Admin

จำนวนข้อความ : 137

https://amanda.thai-forum.net

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน

Permissions in this forum: