HOME APPLIANCES REVIEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invicta Men’s 6621 II Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Blue Dial Watch

Go down

Invicta Men’s 6621 II Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Blue Dial Watch Empty Invicta Men’s 6621 II Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Blue Dial Watch

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Admin Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:48 am

Invicta Men’s 6621 II Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Blue Dial Watch 51VVfKUkaeL._SL500_AA300_
Invicta Men’s 6621 II Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Blue Dial Watch 41R-RC1Vu2L

The Invicta 6621 II assortment Chronograph stainless-steel Blue Dial Watch and every one of Invicta’s men’s watches are an excellent price. folks love them. they are stylish and standard. This explicit model, though, has one feature you ought to bear in mind of before you get.

This watch contains a daring stainless-steel case and classy band, therefore it’s positively a watch with angle. it’s smart on any guy’s wrist.

The watch contains a deep cobalt blue dial bordered by a chic tachymeter. The dial has hour indicators in bright white Arabic numerals, likewise as hatched minute markers. The face conjointly has sub-dials with 60-second, 30-minute and day-of-the-week functions. The arrow hands are luminescent. The watch contains a date window, and it’s waterproof to 3320 feet.

All of this is often nice, and therefore the watch has another smart feature too. it’s a unidirectional segmented bezel with engraved white numbers in 5 minute increments.

This bezel is that the issue you wish to grasp concerning.

The bezel in a number of the 6621 watches could be a bit misaligned. they are off by perhaps 0.5 a click. The bezel is additionally simply alittle lose; it’s some play in it.

I’ve noticed in reading reviews of the watch that some users have a drag with this. Others notice it to be a nitpicky factor that does not detract from the worth of the watch as an entire. that is what my husband thinks of it. He loves this watch.

When I gave it to him, he thought i might spent an entire heap over I did, and he was involved that. however once I told him what I spent, he was thrilled. The bezel issue, he said, would solely be a drag for severe perfectionists. It’s no massive deal to him, and therefore the watches alternative options build it a superb price.

The watch appearance nice. It feels nice. And where I bought it, you get a four year extension on the Invicta 6621 warranty. Who cares a few very little bezel issue.

see about :

Invicta Men's 3332 Force Collection Lefty Watch
Invicta Men's 8926 Pro Diver Collection Automatic Watch
Invicta Men's 6620 II Collection Chronograph Stainless Steel Silver Dial Watch
Invicta Men's 9212 Speedway Collection Chronograph S Watch

Admin
Admin

จำนวนข้อความ : 137

https://amanda.thai-forum.net

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน