HOME APPLIANCES REVIEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omega Seamaster James Bond Mens Watch 2225.80

Go down

Omega Seamaster James Bond Mens Watch 2225.80 Empty Omega Seamaster James Bond Mens Watch 2225.80

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Admin Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:07 am

Omega Seamaster James Bond Mens Watch 2225.80 Omega-seamaster-james-bond-watch-2006
Omega Seamaster James Bond Mens Watch 2225.80 Omega-Seamaster-James-Bond-2225.80_elw2
Omega Seamaster James Bond Mens Watch 2225.80 2009112314251725176

Product Description
Stainless steel case with a chrome steel link bracelet. Blue aluminum unidirectional rotating bezel. Blue wave dial with luminous hands and luminous dot hour markers. Minute markers round the outer rim. Date displays at the three o’clock position. Chronograph – 3 sub-dials displaying: sixty Seconds, half-hour and twelve hours. Automatic- chronometer movement. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Screw in crown. Solid case back. Helium escape valve. Case diameter: forty one mm. Case thickness: sixteen mm. Deployment buckle clasp. water-resistant at three hundred meters / a thousand feet. Functions: hours/ minutes/ seconds/ date/ chronograph. Omega Seamaster James Bond Mens Watch 2225.80.

Omega Seamaster James Bond Mens Watch 2225.80Bought this watch concerning one month ago. I literally wore this watch on one wrist and therefore the submariner on the opposite wrist at my jewlers for concerning one hour attempting to come to a decision. Comfort, readability and magnificence all won out and that i bought the Omega Chrono Diver. This watch has an automatic movement with a forty four hour power reserve. Love the blue face and therefore the skeleton hands are terribly distinctive and create using the chronograph a breeze and reading time terribly simple. This watch is incredibly substantial/heavy therefore if you’ve got tiny wrists it should not be the expect your. Has nice weight and balance to it. The watch appearance classic, I wear it to figure (dress slacks and button up shirt) and with jeans and a T-shirt it still goes well.I believe that for the value you’d be onerous pressed to try and do far better..

Click here to see more detials : Omega Seamaster James Bond Mens Watch 2225.80

see about :
Omega Men's 212.30.36.20.01.001 Seamaster 300M Chrono Diver Black Dial Watch
New Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Mens XL Chronograph Watch 2918.50.91
Omega Men's 2910.51.82 Seamaster Planet Ocean Automatic Chronometer Chronograph Watch
Omega Men's 2900.50.91 Seamaster Planet Ocean Automatic Chronometer Watch

Admin
Admin

จำนวนข้อความ : 137

https://amanda.thai-forum.net

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน