HOME APPLIANCES REVIEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Omega Men's 212.30.36.20.01.001 Seamaster 300M Chrono Diver Black Dial Watch

Go down

Omega Men's 212.30.36.20.01.001 Seamaster 300M Chrono Diver Black Dial Watch Empty Omega Men's 212.30.36.20.01.001 Seamaster 300M Chrono Diver Black Dial Watch

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Admin Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:54 am

Omega Men's 212.30.36.20.01.001 Seamaster 300M Chrono Diver Black Dial Watch 41Iuks%2BSl9L
Omega Men's 212.30.36.20.01.001 Seamaster 300M Chrono Diver Black Dial Watch Omega-mens-21230362001001-seamaster-300m-chrono-diver-black-dial-watch_5621_300
Omega Men's 212.30.36.20.01.001 Seamaster 300M Chrono Diver Black Dial Watch Omega-mens-21230362001001-seamaster-300m-chrono-diver-black-dial-watch_5620_300

Ok therefore here goes. I’ve had this look ahead to two years currently and i am not a watch uber connaisseur, therefore treat this review for what it’s. a lot of of a layman’s perspective, albeit an afficionado layman. I’ve used similar formatting to some reviews I’ve scan on this web site. I hope this can be useful.

Grades:

Looks, Physical style, construction, fit/finish: A (would be A+ if the buckle did not scratch therefore easily).

Functionality: B (not choked with options, however enough to be handy).

Best features:

Looks: 41.5mm case is simply the proper size, trendy red subdial hands distinction fantastically with the black dial.

Comfort: terribly comfy on the wrist. Angles of the case type match to the contours of the wrist bones and also the bracelet is incredibly versatile.

Clasp: unimaginable clasp. Double-button. Never has return undone inadvertently, however is incredibly straightforward to require off. straightforward to micro-adjust with one thing sharp.

Charge: mechanical charge lasts well over forty eight hours, in line with Omega specification of fifty two hours.

Worst features:

Can’t extremely think about any. perhaps if I knew a lot of regarding the technical aspect of things. As way as I will tell, the movement is incredibly reliable. Never had any problems with timekeeping.

I guess the sole factor I might say is that i feel my next watch could have a perpetual calendar… it is a neat feature this watch does not have.

Summary:

I’ve been sporting this look ahead to nearly two years and aside from the buckle, that the majority do not see anyway, it’s like new. i have been swimming within the ocean, I’ve dropped it on the ground, I’ve hit the crystal with tools, cutlery and a lot of and every one I actually have to point out for that’s a an imperceptible scratch on the bezel.

In the dark the 300M extremely rocks and you’ll tell it absolutely was created with divers in mind. It’s extremely bright. terribly bright. The hands glow {in a|during a|in an exceedingly|in a terribly} very cool light-weight fluorescent inexperienced hue for hours within the dark. It’s extremely quite one thing.

In terms of functionality, it is a pretty basic watch however it’s a awfully correct chronometer with split capability. I’ve used it some times and it works well, though extremely, after I go running or biking i take advantage of my timex ironman. It simply does not appear acceptable to try to to vigorous activity with this on.

Where the Omega 300M hits high marks on behalf of me is in comfort. it is a serious watch and quite thick, however it does not feel adore it on the wrist. The bracelet is super versatile, does not pinch hairs and is extraordinarily solid. None of the pins have ever bent. The double-button clasp is absolutely straightforward to undo, however it never comes undone by itself… ever.

The final comment i might create regarding this watch is that it serves an all-around purpose. I’ve worn it to formal events, I wear it at work, i favor showing it off… I just about do everything with it…except sleep, i am not that obsessed. The black bezel and black dial on chrome steel provides this watch a refined magnificence that creates it appropriate for any occasion.

I’d even have to mention that the value tag is incredibly affordable for an entry-level Omega watch. whereas I will not divulge what proportion was purchased mine (it was a gift), a decent deal would be within the $2,000ish vary. therefore it’s clearly not *cheap*, however i do know that this watch will certainly outlast me and it is a smart piece to begin a set.

Click here to see more detials or ORDER! [u]Omega Men's 212.30.36.20.01.001 Seamaster 300M Chrono Diver Black Dial Watch[/u]

see about :
New Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean Mens XL Chronograph Watch 2918.50.91
Omega Men's 2910.51.82 Seamaster Planet Ocean Automatic Chronometer Chronograph Watch
Omega Men's 2900.50.91 Seamaster Planet Ocean Automatic Chronometer Watch
Omega Seamaster James Bond Mens Watch 2225.80

Admin
Admin

จำนวนข้อความ : 137

https://amanda.thai-forum.net

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน

Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ