HOME APPLIANCES REVIEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Kors Women’s Watch MK5076

Go down

Michael Kors Women’s Watch MK5076 Empty Michael Kors Women’s Watch MK5076

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Admin Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:20 am

Michael Kors Women’s Watch MK5076 Michael-Kors-MK5076-Watch
Michael Kors Women’s Watch MK5076 Michael-kors-chronograph-mk5076-quartz-watch-630fa
Michael Kors Women’s Watch MK5076 Michael-kors-chronograph-mk5076-quartz-watch-f77b2

Best get Michael Kors Women’s Watch MK5076 solely CheapPrice & massive but searching on-line. See Michael Kors Women’s Watch MK5076 solely with Special provide, Best choice and Compare worth to shop for on-line in USA. quick & Free Shipping Order Now!.

The Michael Kors Gold Driveway Observe provides a putting methodology of obtaining an incredible. That it’s metal bracelet-style band using lock kind is truly vast adequate to stay your extra-large metal state of affairs securely to your hand. the actual silver dial provides a contemporary history for your many chronographs, that monitor min’s, many moments, and conjointly 24-hour information. The understated screen with the four o-clock placement is certainly the day. Furthermore, the particular Erina Kors provides lustrous stick indicators and conjointly palms concerning outstanding low-light rankings. Water-resistance to 330 feet (A hundred metres), a troublesome nutrient amazingly, and quarta movement movement indicate this type of observe are equipped for harm.

Responses to “Michael Kors Women’s surveillance MK5076”

Big and Beautiful!,
December 26, 2009
By Lissa Lark (chicago, IL United States) –
This review is from: Michael Kors Women’s Watch MK5076 (Watch)

This is a beautiful, expensive looking watch. I searched high and low for a chrongraph that looks sleek and modern, not frilly and overdone and this one fits the bill perfectly.

The first thing to note is that it is LARGE and heavy! I love the look, but it definitely looks more like a men’s watch. On my super-tiny wrist the face almost covers the front of my wrist, with just one link showing on either side. Again, this is the look I was going for but be aware it is large. Also, be prepared to get links taken out. Of course this is standard procedure for this type of watch, but the way this one came was even too large for my boyfriend.

On the wrist this watch is very shiny and eye-catching without being too “blingy” as it does not have any sparkle. If you’re looking for big chunky watch that looks much more expensive than it really is, I think this is an excellent choice.

Love at first wear!,
August 30, 2010
By Tee –
Amazon Verified Purchase
This review is from: Michael Kors Women’s Watch MK5076 (Watch)

I love large, masculine looking watches and this watch serves both purposes. It’s not too heavy for me as I am a big big-boned but I still had to have about 3 links taken out to get a perfect fit. it’s very functional and with a water rating of 10ATM, i expect it to be quite rugged.

It is very eye-catching without being too flamboyant. I received a lot of compliments on the first day of wearing it. It’s sure to become my new best friend and has encouraged be to buy more Michael Kors watches.

Click here to see more detials : Michael Kors Women's Watch MK5076

see about :
Michael Kors Women's Watch MK5323
Michael Kors Women's Watch MK5049
Michael Kors Women's Watch MK5039
Michael Kors Women's Watch MK5217

Admin
Admin

จำนวนข้อความ : 137

https://amanda.thai-forum.net

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน