HOME APPLIANCES REVIEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KitchenAid : KFIS25XVMS Refrigerator

Go down

KitchenAid : KFIS25XVMS Refrigerator Empty KitchenAid : KFIS25XVMS Refrigerator

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Admin Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:58 pm

KitchenAid : KFIS25XVMS Refrigerator 32524_400X400

KitchenAid : KFIS25XVMS Refrigerator KFIS25XVMS-2

KitchenAid KFIS25XVMS : The Kitchenaid french door refrigerator model range KFIS25XVMS is a superb product for the money. it’s a part of Kitchenaid’s Architect Series II, that has varied different product that match for a classy and skilled look.

Aside from being terribly sleek and enticing, this refrigerator is extremely practical. i like the filtered ice and water that’s simply accessible on the surface of the left door. At 24.9 cu. ft, this refrigerator conjointly has uncountable space for storing within. i like the wide, open house within the refrigerator that keeps all of my contemporary food at eye-level. I will even match my party trays and gallon size milk containers with no downside.

The FreshSeal crispers are humidity controlled and simple to examine through in order that my fruits and vegetables keep contemporary and that i will simply see what’s in there thus i do not find yourself with science comes later. The last fridge I had did not have see-through crispers and that i was forever forgetting regarding fruits and veggies till they went unhealthy. Fortunately, that’s now not a haul with my new Kitchenaid fridge.

I conjointly just like the freezer house. I will truly match my frozen pizzas and ice cream cakes within. The aspect by aspect refrigerators simply do not appear to possess enough house for larger things, thus this is often a way welcome amendment. I conjointly do not use frozen foods as usually as contemporary, thus i do not mind having to bend over to induce them out from time to time.

The drawers slide terribly simply and never appear to induce stuck and also the shelves are all terribly sturdy. I conjointly like that the shelves are adjustable. The spill-proof shelves can truly hold twelve ounces of liquid before spilling over to following shelf, thus if my chicken or roast drips i do not need to clean my entire fridge, only one shelf.

It is an energy star qualified model that uses less energy than a 75-watt light-weight bulb in line with the manufacturer, that is extremely necessary currently that electricity has become thus expensive. The compressor is extremely quiet and that i virtually never hear the refrigerator in the slightest degree.

If you are within the marketplace for a replacement refrigerator, I highly suggest this model. simply confirm that you simply have enough house for it as a result of it appears to be alittle larger than most models. It measures at thirty five 5/8″ wide by sixty eight 5/8″ high and thirty one 3/4″ deep. it’s conjointly one amongst the few product still created within the u. s. that counts for lots in my book. once I went searching, I noticed that the majority refrigerators are starting off of Mexico and Korea currently. I choose to support yank created product, particularly since the economy has gotten thus tight. we want to stay our cash in our own country and support our own makers that haven’t left us for cheaper labor in different countries.

Click here to see more detials or ORDER!

see about :

Frigidaire FRU17B2JW 16-2/3-Cubic-Foot All-Refrigerator, White

Admin
Admin

จำนวนข้อความ : 137

https://amanda.thai-forum.net

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน