HOME APPLIANCES REVIEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Samsung : RFG237AARS 23 cu. ft. Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator – Real Stainless

Go down

Samsung : RFG237AARS 23 cu. ft. Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator – Real Stainless Empty Samsung : RFG237AARS 23 cu. ft. Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator – Real Stainless

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Admin Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:40 pm

Samsung : RFG237AARS 23 cu. ft. Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator – Real Stainless Samsung_rfg237aars

Samsung : RFG237AARS 23 cu. ft. Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator – Real Stainless RFG237AARS-2

Samsung : RFG237AARS 23 cu. ft. Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator – Real Stainless 237

I have had this refrigerator for nearly a pair of months currently. i like it and plenty of of my friends/relatives are envious of it after they see it! My previous fridge was over twenty three years previous! we have a tendency to reworked our kitchen and even supposing the old one still ran, it absolutely was horrible wanting and that i recognize as a result of it’s age it absolutely was employing a heap additional energy than a replacement one would. up to now I actually have had no issues with my new Samsung Fridge. we have a tendency to selected the counter depth as we have a tendency to were creating our kitchen somewhat larger and setting up a bigger fridge that might stick out into the kitchen would defeat the aim. the sole issue that I hate is that they create you pay most additional for fewer refrigerator! i do not get why a counter depth ought to value quite one that’s “full size”. There are solely three people in my family and there’s many space and therefore the within is therefore bright after you open the door, (especially since my previous one had only 1 little lightweight bulb). i like that everything is at eye level, no additional containers hiding within the back! and that i conjointly am therefore in love with the water/ice maker! we have a tendency to used to use a Brita and that i appear to be the sole one who knew the way to head to the tap and refill it when emptying it! and therefore the same goes for the ice cube trays! currently i do not ought to worry that downside any longer! it’s prepared any time, day or night!
I will say the primary week I did notice that within the freezer on the correct hand aspect there appear to be frost build up. therefore in some unspecified time in the future it came to me to seem at the seal. positive enough it wasn’t closing all the method on that aspect. I pushed it with my leg somewhat and it appear to form the drawer shut higher. i ponder if it absolutely was from the delivery, one thing was ajar or the freezer drawer wasn’t place in right. however i have not had that downside since.

Click here to see more detials or ORDER!

see about : Maytag MFF2558VEM 36 24.8 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator - Stainless Steel

Admin
Admin

จำนวนข้อความ : 137

https://amanda.thai-forum.net

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน