HOME APPLIANCES REVIEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KitchenAid Artisan 5 Quart Stand Mixers

Go down

KitchenAid Artisan 5 Quart Stand Mixers Empty KitchenAid Artisan 5 Quart Stand Mixers

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Admin Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:15 pm

KitchenAid Artisan 5 Quart Stand Mixers 41-gGN%2BSIOL._SL500_AA300_

KitchenAid Artisan 5 Quart Stand Mixers Features

325-watt stand mixer with 10 speeds and 67-point planetary mixing action
Solid, all-metal base; 5-quart stainless-steel bowl; 2-piece pouring shield
Uniquely styled tilting head allows clear access to the beater and bowl
Multipurpose attachment hub; flat beater, dough hook, and wire whip included
Measures 14 by 8-2/3 by 14 inches; 1-year hassle-free warranty

Customer Reviews

I had put off buying one of these mixers because of how expensive they are. Wow! I wish that I would have know years ago what I know now! Absolutely the best appliance in my kitchen right now! I have four daughters, and they are loving how easy mom can put things together now–which happens more often with this mixer. Also, those in my my husband’s unit (we’re military) are loving getting those cookies more often Smile I am looking forward to adding new attachments, such as using this to process ground moose when the time comes, and making my own pasta. A bit of an investment, but you get what you pay for. I am looking forward to many years of cooking with this!

Wow, I should have never waited this long to own the KichenAid stand mixer! I bake a lot especially at Christmas bigger batches. This goes through everything I can throw at it this year like butter. Love it and I am pinching myself for putting it off so long as not needed! KitchenAid Artisan 5 Quart Stand Mixers
Makes doubling the batch or four batches a dream! I am in love with the color I picked and can’t wait to use it more.I have trouble with my hands and can’t hold on to a protable mixer for long periods or when doubling batches it is harder on them. This is fill and mix couldn’t believe nothing not mixed in and flour marks on bowl where not there either. I just can’t say enough. Picked a 5 quart one because I felt I could lift the bowl to put it in the refrigerator when needing to chill!Love it Merry Christmas to Me!

Click Here To See More Detial KitchenAid Artisan 5 Quart Stand Mixers

See More About
KitchenAid KSM150PSIC Mixer
KitchenAid Professional 5 Plus Series
KitchenAid Ultra Power Stand Mixer
KitchenAid KSM150PSPK Mixer
KitchenAid KSM150PSGC Mixer
KitchenAid KSM150PSMC Mixer
KitchenAid Professional 600 Stand Mixer
KitchenAid KSM75WH Stand Mixer
KitchenAid K45SS Classic Stand Mixer

Admin