HOME APPLIANCES REVIEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bosch T4B Gravity-Rise Miter Saw Stand

Go down

Bosch T4B Gravity-Rise Miter Saw Stand Empty Bosch T4B Gravity-Rise Miter Saw Stand

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Admin Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:13 pm

Bosch T4B Gravity-Rise Miter Saw Stand AAAAC_FqPdgAAAAAAUntMg
Bosch T4B Gravity-Rise Miter Saw Stand Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDu_hvHfKP62OUZ1HgNa-mjmFyZ_0cP7siyGodnPiwJNm5IAr1QA

It might not appear right for an individual like myself to be reviewing and rating a compound miter saw as a result of I don’t have plenty of expertise with them or many alternative models. however i believe it’s suffice to mention if a novice can purchase and assemble one amongst these and use it inside minutes of setup AND create dead on correct cuts and miters then the saw virtually speaks for itself.

This is true of the Bosch 5412L 12” Sliding twin Compound Miter Saw and Bosch T4B Gravity Rise Miter Saw Stand. though mine is merely a “hobby shop” this saw is most undoubtedly within the professional/contractor saw league. The saw combined with the stand is formed for portability and straightforward setup and storage. Even alittle hobby search will reap the advantages of this powerhouse while not compromising valuable search area.

The Bosch 5412L 12” saw may be a serious power tool for any woodworker. you’ll notice all the specifications at Bosch Tools and there are a protracted list of options furthermore. It comes packed during a serious shipping carton with ample Styrofoam padding. Bosch didn’t miss something with this saw. It even had a convenient wire wrap attachment. If there’s a particular feature you’re yearning for during a miter saw I guarantee you this one has it. the development is solid, it sounds like it’s able to defy any project. Nothing wobbles, wiggles or rattles, no low-cost snap off plastic elements. Everything slides and moves like it’s presupposed to with one little exception. The bevel adjustment lock knob on the front of the saw may be a very little disappointing. I typically had to push or pull the top to urge it to have interaction or disengage. there’s nothing swish regarding it’s operation in the least. it’s 3 settings that are alittle confusing, 45-0 Left, 0-45 Right, and Max vary. the primary setting permits you to tilt the top left and can lock the top at zero once you come back it. The second permits you to tilt the top right however I couldn’t notice a locking position at any setting. The third setting permits you to tilt the top either manner.

Setting up cuts with this saw needs careful attention. There are various things that ought to be locked or unlocked, and for bevel cuts you’ll ought to alter the 2 piece sliding fence. For forty five degree bevel cuts you won’t be ready to use the provided hold down clamp. The equipped sixty tooth blade created swish cuts in each 3/4” MDF and Oak with minimal tear out within the Oak using the provided insert. A zero clearance insert or backer board would in all probability eliminate any tear out. The provided plastic insert will have some little adjustability that might slim the gap however not considerably.

Straight out of the box, the saw originated was dead sq.. I had good ninety, and forty five degree cuts in each MDF and Oak in each flat and vertical cuts left and right. the sole glitch was the left forty five degree tilt bevel failed to cut all the manner through the wood, leaving a small chunk right at the tip of the flat cut. alittle fence adjustment can in all probability fix this. I checked the saw with each a sq. and by take a look at cuts and located no different changes necessary. The saw comes with one four mm Allen key, a double ended wrench and a socket wrench/screwdriver tool that stores right on the saw for fast changes and blade changes.

The saw conjointly comes with a Laser guide that has got to be put in by the user. The unit is contained during a washer that merely replaces the left aspect blade washer. It’s powered by 3 A76 button cell batteries that are contained within the unit and a centrifugal switch. It conjointly comes with three replacement batteries, a awfully nice perk. there’s no different adjustment for the laser guide. Once put in it aligns with the left aspect of the cut when the saw is powered on.

The laser guide may sound smart however I notice it alittle redundant. Most wood staff can check the cut setup before turning on the saw. The laser solely confirms what you already understand. It isn’t activated until the saw blade starts spinning therefore it isn’t any facilitate within the initial setup.

The weakest feature of this saw is after all the dirt bag. Being virtually a burlap kind material, it’s going to be powerful, however it cannot contain fine dirt like that created from MDF or similar woods. The one 1/4” dirt port may additionally prove annoying to attach to a dirt assortment system.

The stand is an exercise in simplicity and balance. The unit comes well packed during a serious shipping carton and big Styrofoam padding. The assembly takes regarding forty five minutes and might be done single handed. The assembly directions are clear and concise and every one the elements and diagrams are well labeled. the sole tools needed are three wrenches and/or sockets (10, 13, seventeen mm) and a Philips head screwdriver.

The stand is finished during a metallic gray paint that’s incredibly scratch and dent resistant therefore you’d ought to work effortlessly to mar or mark it throughout assembly. There are not any very little elements to fidget with, simply plain recent nuts and bolts and washers. there’s no fancy mechanism for folding the table, only one cam lock lever and a twist handle that releases the spring lock pins. The unit glides up and down effortlessly.

Mounting the saw on the table is as easy as measuring the gap between the mounting holes on the saw and setting the stand cross items accordingly. Then four bolts attach the saw to the cross items permanently. to get rid of the saw from the stand, you unlock 2 cam levers on the cross items and elevate the unit off with the cross items. The cross items then act as “feet” for any surface you would like to place the saw on. The saw itself isn’t light-weight, and it’s bulky and awkward to hold. With the portability of the stand I will see no reason to ever take away it.

Even with the load of the saw on the stand, the balance is therefore close to good that folding or unfolding the stand will be done with ease. unleash the locks, push the wheels forward along with your foot and also the table and saw fold to a vertical position. Lock the cam lever and you’ll wheel the saw anywhere. The air inflated rubber tires create it straightforward to push the saw over rough or uneven surfaces, or to drag the saw up stairs. It’s like it’s own inbuilt dolly. The saw will be stored within the vertical position to save lots of area.

The stand conjointly has pullout extensions on either finish that reach up to twenty-eight inches every. This puts the length of the table at simply over eight feet, good for pretty much any job. The extensions each have double tube sliders for further support therefore serious items won’t be a tangle. The ends of the extensions are adjustable vertically to line up with the table or higher if necessary. There are 2 leveling pads on rock bottom front frame furthermore.

The saw and stand combo is that the “Binford Cadillac” of Miter Saws! the sole different factor needed may be a skilled woodworker to learn from all the exceptional options and talents of this rugged instrument.

Click here to see more detials Bosch T4B Gravity-Rise Miter Saw Stand

Admin
Admin

จำนวนข้อความ : 137

https://amanda.thai-forum.net

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน