HOME APPLIANCES REVIEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Michael Kors Women’s Watch MK5049

Go down

Michael Kors Women’s Watch MK5049 Empty Michael Kors Women’s Watch MK5049

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Admin Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:59 am

Michael Kors Women’s Watch MK5049 Michael-kors-womens-watch-mk5049_12051_500

Michael Kors MK5049 : The White Leather Chronograph Watch by Michael Kors may be a sporty, fun timepiece that enhances your tan with vogue and functionality. 3 chronograph subdials track minutes, seconds, and hours on a 24-hour scale. Luminous hands take the guesswork out of reading in low-light things, whereas water-resistance to a hundred sixty five feet (50 meters) and quartz movement mean it will handle wear and tear. Style wise, this Michael Kors stands apart. Its croc-style white leather band includes a buckle that holds the polished case securely to your wrist. Inside, a mother-of-pearl dial radiates additional eye-catching whiteness whereas a textured bezel adds extra vogue.The White Leather Chronograph Watch by Michael Kors may be a sporty, fun timepiece that enhances your tan with vogue and functionality. 3 chronograph subdials track minutes, seconds, and hours on a 24-hour scale. Luminous hands take the guesswork out of reading in low-light things, whereas water-resistance to a hundred sixty five feet (50 meters) and quartz movement mean it will handle wear and tear. Style wise, this Michael Kors stands apart. Its croc-style white leather band includes a buckle that holds the polished case securely to your wrist. Inside, a mother-of-pearl dial radiates additional eye-catching whiteness whereas a textured bezel adds extra vogue.

Customer Reviews for this Watch :

This watch is simply excellent on behalf of me. I actually have a awfully tiny wrist and this one is nice on behalf of me. The leather strap is extremely comfy. the number of crystal on the face is delicate. only enough sparkle to form me smile. i’m loving this new watch. My alternative thirty or thus watches can keep within the drawer till the cold weather returns. nice summer watch. you’ll not be sorry. by M. Klinker

Click here to see more detials : Michael Kors Women's Watch MK5049

see about :
Michael Kors Women's Watch MK5038
Michael Kors Women's Watch MK5216
Michael Kors Women's Watch MK5020
Michael Kors Women's Watch MK5039

Admin
Admin

จำนวนข้อความ : 137

https://amanda.thai-forum.net

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน