HOME APPLIANCES REVIEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Citizen Men’s JV0020-12F Eco-Drive 20th Anniversary Aqualand Black Metric Dive Watch

Go down

Citizen Men’s JV0020-12F Eco-Drive 20th Anniversary Aqualand Black Metric Dive Watch Empty Citizen Men’s JV0020-12F Eco-Drive 20th Anniversary Aqualand Black Metric Dive Watch

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Admin Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:50 am

Citizen Men’s JV0020-12F Eco-Drive 20th Anniversary Aqualand Black Metric Dive Watch Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQhwDvja08G8Y3pWF1iz4zddwcvqh-BN4AjMhquZIY8lvkfdgVkkw
Citizen Men’s JV0020-12F Eco-Drive 20th Anniversary Aqualand Black Metric Dive Watch 51PoC26A3vL._AA300_
Citizen Men’s JV0020-12F Eco-Drive 20th Anniversary Aqualand Black Metric Dive Watch Gal2dvr

I needed to jot down a bit one thing concerning the Citizen JV0020-12F Dive Watch. I used mine for the primary time underwater on my recent USVI trip as a back-up to my dive laptop. I even have the metric version of the watch with brushed metal body and black rubber band. this can be an Eco-drive, that means it charges from light-weight and doesn’t got to be wound or have the battery replaced. The watch may be a bit significant on the wrist however that provides it a solid and sturdy feel. The watch appearance distinctive and fashionable and will be worn on the beach or in an exceedingly business-casual atmosphere with equal appropriateness. Its distinctive look can sometimes catch someones attention and begin a conversation.
So let’s run through the options in normal (time) mode: water-resistant to 200m, analog primary time and second user, digital show with alternate time zone and 3 alarms, digital day and date, back light-weight for digital show, and analog operate hand. The digital show is extremely straightforward to navigate with the four buttons round the fringe of the watch (no crown on the watch, simply four buttons). The analog time is about using the digital show. it’s extremely cool as a result of when the time is about digitally, the hands rotate to the right time. identical hand rotation happens when setting alarms and through diving usage. The analog hands do glow within the dark however not terribly brightly.
Ok, therefore how concerning using the watch when diving? The watch enters dive-ready mode as soon because the sensor gets wet. This sensor may be a bit too sensitive and activate from sweat on your wrist. Not an enormous deal as a result of dive-ready mode simply means the digital screen says “ready” on it rather than displaying day/date. The watch enters full dive mode at around 1m depth. When during this mode, the analog hands not show the time. The analog hands currently live depth, max depth, and dive time. The digital screen can show current depth. The watch has dive alarms that are adjustable for dive time and max depth. in comparison with my dive laptop, the depth readings on the watch are correct.
My one issue with this watch is that the speedy ascent alarm. This alarm is much too sensitive and appears to be constantly sounding on a dive. while not really ascending, if you progress your watch-wearing arm up to regulate your mask or grab one thing on a D-ring, the alarm can sound. As way as i do know, it cannot be turned off or adjusted.
The “Log” feature on the watch stores the information for twenty dives and provides max depth, dive time, and water temperature. Its nice for when you are filling your log book or telling dive stories at the top of the day and wish that basic data.
Overall, this watch is nice for the proud diver to wear to figure or around city. It conjointly serves a helpful back-up to a dive laptop, though it doesn’t live nitrogen/oxygen levels and may not be used as a primary dive laptop. The Eco-drive may be a nice feature, particularly for a dive watch, since the seals won’t got to be broken to switch a battery. Additionally, since there’s no crown, the diver doesn’t got to worry a few screw down crown starting off and also the watch flooding underwater. This happened to me with another watch, that is why I mention it.

Click here to see more detials : Citizen Men's JV0020-12F Eco-Drive 20th Anniversary Aqualand Black Metric Dive Watch

see about :
Citizen Men's AR3015-53E Eco-Drive Stiletto Black Ion-Plated Watch
Citizen Men's JY0050-55L Eco-Drive Blue Angels Skyhawk A-T Chronograph Titanium Watch
Citizen Men's BJ7000-52E Eco-Drive Nighthawk Stainless Steel Watch
Citizen Men's AT0200-05E Eco-Drive Chronograph Canvas Watch

Admin
Admin

จำนวนข้อความ : 137

https://amanda.thai-forum.net

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน