HOME APPLIANCES REVIEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haier HLP23E Electronic 1-1/2-Cubic-Foot Touch Pulsator Top-Loading Portable Washing Machine

Go down

Haier HLP23E Electronic 1-1/2-Cubic-Foot Touch Pulsator Top-Loading Portable Washing Machine Empty Haier HLP23E Electronic 1-1/2-Cubic-Foot Touch Pulsator Top-Loading Portable Washing Machine

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Admin Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:08 pm

Haier HLP23E Electronic 1-1/2-Cubic-Foot Touch Pulsator Top-Loading Portable Washing Machine 31BniFlmMVL._SL500_AA300_

I bought the Haier HLP23E transportable Washer regarding nine months ago. I required one thing as a result of my job needs scores of traveling and clean clothing all the time. it's solely regarding 5 pounds, creating it the right travel companion as a result of you'll be able to take it everywhere with you.

It will slot in condos, cars, dorms, and motor homes. It’s good for those going away to school to measure within the dorms. That means you'll be able to do your own laundry. It has to be connected to a faucet, however it’s pretty simple. It signals when the top of the cycle is in order that you'll be able to begin your next load.

The great issue regarding this machine is that it's terribly quiet. i might advocate it to anyone who hates the Laundromat and is sick of dragging their bag of garments out of the house simply to clean them. This devise ought to are out some time past. It’s thus nice for a condo or apartment. There are a couple of minor issues. The manuals are somewhat tough to grasp. The hoses are extremely too short. you'll be able to simply extend it by attending to a ironmongery store.

It washes nice. The wash basket is smaller however it's abundant lighter than alternative models. This certain beats laundry things in a very hotel sink. conjointly it gets my garments abundant cleaner. currently all i would like could be a light-weight transportable dryer. This stows away conveniently and is nice for atiny low apartment that doesn’t have a washer.

It softly cleans your garments and will no injury. It conjointly permits you to set needed water level and permits you to choose the wash setting in order that it will accommodate for the material of your clothing. This extremely is thus environmentally friendly. It shows you the way abundant time is left that helps if you're in a very hurry. I love it.
Click here for details.

see about : Haier HLP21N Pulsator 1-Cubic-Foot Portable Washer , Whirlpool XHP1550VW 15.5" Storage Pedestals (White) , D110 Compact white Electric Dryer by Avanti , Electrolux : EIFLW55HIW 27 Washer Island White

Admin
Admin

จำนวนข้อความ : 137

https://amanda.thai-forum.net

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน