HOME APPLIANCES REVIEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haier XQBM22-C Portable 4.9-Pound-Capacity Pulsator Washing System with Stainless-Steel Tub

Go down

Haier XQBM22-C Portable 4.9-Pound-Capacity Pulsator Washing System with Stainless-Steel Tub Empty Haier XQBM22-C Portable 4.9-Pound-Capacity Pulsator Washing System with Stainless-Steel Tub

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Admin Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:29 pm

Haier XQBM22-C Portable 4.9-Pound-Capacity Pulsator Washing System with Stainless-Steel Tub 31G3H181MBL._SL500_AA300_

Haier XQBM22-C Portable 4.9-Pound-Capacity Pulsator Washing System with Stainless-Steel Tub 10-4-2005-20-14-14--bpetersxx

Haier XQBM22-C : I solely use the machine once per week for my baby's laudry. The machine leaked from very cheap, and eventually i noticed it's as a result of I had an excessive amount of in it. Then it started leaking from where the machine connected to the pipe. Anyway, those are minor problems. when regarding fifteen usage, it started stoping within the middle of the spin (not the spin cycle, it's the spin within the middle of the wash cycle therefore it will get the water out before the rinse). It didn't simply stop, however it might rock the machine like crazy and created terribly loud noise, as if one thing from within goes to explode. appears like the cylinder within is lose and hitting the inner wall of the machine. i am not exaggerating, it's scary. If I open the lid and shut it, the machine would begin, however stop once more in five seconds. i attempted this open and shut technique for five times and still it will not continue the cycle. Anyway, I came it to Haier that was a trouble. initial of all, it costed $14.99 for s&h. Their employees wasn't well trained either. the primary rep told me the most workplace can decision me to charge my mastercard. Then I referred to as back when couple days since nobody referred to as me, and that they said I ought to mail the check to the workplace. Then when I mailed the check, they said I ought to mailed a pair of checks rather than one (I paid them $14.99 for s&H and therefore the a deposit equal to the value of my machine in order that they will send me one before I come back mine). Anyway, finally I got my new machine when three weeks of communications, and therefore the same downside happen with this machine (rock and stop within the middle), simply that it happened when my third load! Then I browse others reviews and learned that the sole thanks to influence it's to show the cycle knob clockwise alittle therefore the machine would skip that spin method. however this can be dangerous, since which means the garments isn't being washed as clean because it ought to be.

Click here for details.

see abot : Haier HLP21N Pulsator 1-Cubic-Foot Portable Washer

Admin
Admin

จำนวนข้อความ : 137

https://amanda.thai-forum.net

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน

Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ