HOME APPLIANCES REVIEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maytag CWE5800ACS 24 Double Electric Wall Oven, Self Clean – stainless steel

Go down

Maytag CWE5800ACS 24 Double Electric Wall Oven, Self Clean – stainless steel Empty Maytag CWE5800ACS 24 Double Electric Wall Oven, Self Clean – stainless steel

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Admin Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:59 pm

Maytag CWE5800ACS 24 Double Electric Wall Oven, Self Clean – stainless steel 31lBuiFHf2L._SL500_AA300_

Maytag CWE5800ACS :This is the sole double wall oven I may notice that matches into the area that my early 60′s GE double oven occupied. Since that area is surrounded by real bricks, creating it larger would are a serious endeavor.
I like that the higher oven is electronic whereas the lower oven is simply a clear old style oven. initially i used to be alarmed that the lower oven had no broiler however then i spotted I never use 2 broilers thus who cares? Everything works perfectly on this oven. I actually have used it since mid November. i used to be flummoxed by the higher oven’s pre-heating. If you begin a pre-heat from “scratch” it’s totally straightforward. you choose your setting (350 is that the default) and therefore the show counts up digitally from one hundred degrees and makes a beep when the temp reaches your setting. but if the oven is already warmed up and you would like to alter the setting to a different level you are doing not see a count-up and you are doing not get a beep when it reaches your setting. solely a purchased oven thermometer can tell you when the oven is at the correct level during this case. It took me 3 calls to Maytag’s client service to work this out. The meager printed directions did not mention it. The third Maytag agent place me on hold and went somewhere to really notice the solution to the present. I hope she told her colleagues the answer!
This is a smaller oven than my recent one however it fills the bill on behalf of me. I had to buy new smaller cookie sheets. you cannot roast an eighteen pound turkey in it however a twelve – fifteen pounder fits. A built-in fan keeps the kitchen cool. The management for the oven lights controls each ovens and needs to be turned on manually. In alternative words the sunshine does not automatically prolong when the door is opened. The spec sheets for this oven say it should be put in a minimum of seventeen inches from the ground. I checked with Maytag which isn’t a security issue however the engineers suppose it’s the peak that produces the oven best to use. I presume they’re talking regarding the lower oven. Mine is thirteen inches from the ground and that i haven’t any downside in the least using it. really the higher oven height is ideal and that i would not wish it any higher.”

Click here see more ditails or ORDER!

see about : Frigidaire PLEB27M9EC 27" Microwave Combination Wall Oven (Stainless Steel) , Electrolux : EW30EW55GS 30 Single Wall Oven Stainless Steel , Kitchenaid KEBS208S 30 in. Electric Double Built-In Oven : Stainless Steel

Admin
Admin

จำนวนข้อความ : 137

https://amanda.thai-forum.net

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน

Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ