HOME APPLIANCES REVIEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Braun Multiquick 3 K650 Kitchen Machine 600 Watt

Go down

Braun Multiquick 3 K650 Kitchen Machine 600 Watt Empty Braun Multiquick 3 K650 Kitchen Machine 600 Watt

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Admin Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:20 pm

Braun Multiquick 3 K650 Kitchen Machine 600 Watt Braun-multiquick-3-k650-kitchen-machine-600-watt_2

When my recent food processor finally died when seventeen years of active service, I started wanting around for a replacement. What I didn’t expect was that the sheer variety of food processors obtainable on the market had increased to scary proportions.

But, i really like to analysis and that i still required a brand new food processor, therefore i started comparing my choices. I took a careful check out the standard of machines obtainable and weighed this up against the value.

It didn’t take long to slender my choices all the way down to one food processor: the Braun Multiquick three K650 Kitchen Machine. I already knew what I needed in a very smart quality food processor, however I figured my analysis would be ideal for this review.

Here’s what I learned:

Instant Attraction

What attracted me to the Braun Multiquick K650 Kitchen Machine is that it’s massive enough to handle even huge tasks, nevertheless it’s not overly bulky. The white base options trendy blue controls, therefore it’s a pleasant wanting appliance to own up on show on the kitchen counter.

I don’t have enough space on my very own kitchen counter for something in the slightest degree, therefore i would like to be able to tuck my appliances away in cabinets. The Braun K650 encompasses a wire storage compartment inbuilt, therefore it packs away neatly while not seizing an excessive amount of of my valuable storage space.

Size will Matter

While the complete machine isn’t overly bulky, the work-bowl has an eight cup capability, which implies it’s sufficiently big for family use or extremely massive party-portions.

A bowl this size permits you to mix up to a pair of litres of liquid or knead up to one.5kg of dough. There’s conjointly lots of space to cut meat or vegetables, or mix up smoothies, soups or desserts perfectly.

Power Packed

My last food processor may need been nice for chopping and mixing, however it solely had 2 speeds, therefore wasn’t extremely meant for large powerful jobs or those careful, delicate jobs.

However, the Braun Multiquick K650 encompasses a powerful 600 watt DC motor that gets through any job you wish to urge done. There’s lots of power after you would like it most, which implies good purees, smoothies and dips whenever. a lot of importantly, it will be very mild when operating with softer foods, therefore you recognize your food is chopped the approach you wish it and not was a mush.

Of course, my 1st thought was that an oversized motor would mean this might be a loud machine to use. nevertheless the motor is incredibly quiet, even when operating on higher speeds.

Multi-Speed and Multi-Purpose

This machine has fourteen speeds, and a soft pulse possibility that’s simply good for obtaining any task done properly. In fact, Braun integrated a stepless variable speed possibility that permits for the most effective doable processing management. There’s conjointly a extremely handy usage guide right there on the front panel of the machine. this suggests no guessing what speed setting to use for no matter job you’re doing, as you already recognize that setting to use to urge the most effective results whenever.

The manual pulse button permits for actual management if you wish to figure with terribly soft or delicate foods. The lower speeds are nice for chopping soft vegetables, like onions, whereas the upper speeds are good for mixing or pureeing food into a awfully fine consistency.

The issue that basically convinced me with the Braun MultiQuick K650 was the extra attachments that meant I might use my food processor for nearly everything within the kitchen.

braun k650 parts1 150×150 My Review of the Braun Multiquick three K650 Kitchen MachineUniversal Chopping Blade: this can be the quality blade within the work bowl that chops, blends, mixes and purees nearly something you’re operating with. regulate the speed settings to urge the correct consistency for any style of food.

Dough hook: this can be my favorite attachment, because it makes simple work of making and kneading pizza dough or bread dough.

Cream Attachment: The cream attachment makes whipping cream, dips or perhaps egg whites into an ideal meringue fast and easy.

braun k650 slicer 150×150 My Review of the Braun Multiquick three K650 Kitchen Machine Slicer System: This handy attachment includes a fine slicer, a fine shredder, coarse grater and a cheese grater. This slicer gets lots of use in my home for slicing potatoes into good fries, grating cheese or grating vegetables, and even shredding vegetables for that ultra fine end in a very good coleslaw.

braun k650 citrus juicer 150×150 My Review of the Braun Multiquick three K650 Kitchen MachineCitrus Juicer: The citrus juicer fits into the work bowl therefore making citrus juice for the family or for inclusion into numerous recipes is quick and there’s no mess.

No Mess and No Fuss to scrub

Choosing a decent food processor on behalf of me meant finding one that wasn’t solely able to do all the roles I required to urge done, however conjointly allowed for sleek, simple operation while not the mess or fuss.

The Braun K650 encompasses a distinctive twin safety lock that ensures the operating bowls can’t be opened when unit is on. The bowls themselves are sealed, that reduces leakages or spillage when you’re operating.

This nice feature conjointly suggests that you’re able to fill the bowl with liquid. I’ve worked with blenders where you’ll be able to solely place liquid in up to a chosen ‘fill line’. this can be as a result of something over that finally ends up flying out and spilling everywhere the kitchen. That merely doesn’t happen with bowls that are sealed.

When you’re done operating with the machine, all the bowls and attachments are utterly dishwasher safe, too. This makes cleaning the machine very easy.

Click here to see more detials Braun Multiquick 3 K650 Kitchen Machine 600 Watt

Admin
Admin

จำนวนข้อความ : 137

https://amanda.thai-forum.net

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน