HOME APPLIANCES REVIEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zojirushi NS-LAC05 Micom 3-Cup Rice Cooker and Warmer, Stainless Steel

Go down

Zojirushi NS-LAC05 Micom 3-Cup Rice Cooker and Warmer, Stainless Steel Empty Zojirushi NS-LAC05 Micom 3-Cup Rice Cooker and Warmer, Stainless Steel

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Admin Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:06 pm

Zojirushi NS-LAC05 Micom 3-Cup Rice Cooker and Warmer, Stainless Steel 41NSG173A0L._SL500_AA300_

For those that are searching for a prime quality rice cooker which will deliver nice results when the Zojirushi NS-LAC05 Micom 3-Cup Rice Cooker and hotter is one in all the simplest selections around. this is often even the right rice cooker for those that haven't used a rice cooker as a result of it's practically fool proof. To use the rice cooker all someone should do is add the rice and water to the cooker and press begin. better part is that the end result is often an equivalent, whenever the rice cooker is employed the user produces restaurant quality rice.

I used to perpetually cook my rice on the stove, that when years of employing a rice cooker I even have found was an entire waste of your time. once I cooked rice on the stove, I constantly had to observe the rice to make sure it didn’t scorch. With the rice cooker, I merely place it in and go. With the Zojirushi NS-LAC05, the stainless-steel exterior is simple to stay clean, however it's conjointly highly sturdy. Even higher is how very little area the rice cooker truly takes up on my counter prime, makes cooking meals with a range of appliances simple.

Pros:

Micro-Computerized Fuzzy Logic Technology – this is often most likely the simplest feature on the rice cooker as a result of it permits the rice cooker to be utilized in a range of the way. The fuzzy logic technology controls the temperatures that are being employed to cook the rice, thus a range of various rice are often cooked to perfection. I even have personally used this rice cooker to cook brown, white, and sushi rice. I even have conjointly known a couple of others who use it to cook oats, as well as steel cut oats every morning.

Automatic Keep heat operate – This setting is required on each rice cooker to assist serve good rice. What i really like concerning this setting is that as soon because the rice is finished cooking it switches over to the keep heat setting. This keeps the rice at a heat till the rice is prepared to be served. This ensures that i'm perpetually serving hot rice in spite of when everything else is finished.

Retractable twine – one in all the nicest options that this comes with is that the retractable twine. I not have to be compelled to worry concerning the twine moving into the approach once I am storing it, and no twine to finish before putting the rice cooker away. All I even have to try to to is press a button and also the twine is gone.

2 Timers – This rice cooker comes with 2 completely different timers, that I realize to be somewhat overkill, however will see how it might compute nicely for a few individuals. I personally solely use one timer. I merely set the time on the timer that i would like the rice to start out cooking and leave the house. once I come back home, the rice is finished and prepared to serve.

Cons:

directions laborious to grasp – the sole issue I realize tough concerning this rice cooker is that the directions are laborious to browse as a result of they don’t build a lot of sense as a result of the wording. However, I don’t use the directions anyway owing to how simple the rice cooker is to use and the way clearly the water lines are marked.

The Zojirushi NS-LAC05 Micom 3-Cup Rice Cooker and hotter is sort of a dead ringer for the Zojirushi NS-ZCC10 5-1/2 Cup Neuro Fuzzy Rice Cooker and hotter. the most important distinction between these 2 rice cookers is that the size of the rice cooker. The 3-cup rice cooker is ideal for single individuals, couples or a awfully little family, whereas the 5-1/2 cup rice cooker is nice for big families or maybe those that eat lots of rice. Another distinction between the 2 rice cookers is that the 5-1/2 cup rice cooker comes with a reheat cycle, therefore the rice are often reheated within the rice cooker consequent day to serve with dinner.

The Zojirushi NS-LAC05 Micom 3-cup Rice Cooker and hotter is one in all the simplest rice cookers on the market. The rice cooker comes with its own measuring cup, nonstick rice spatula, and even a spatula holder. The nonstick inner cooking pan is simple to scrub up, thus even with the upper value tag this is often one in all the simplest investments I even have ever created.

Click here to see more detials or ORDER! Zojirushi NS-LAC05 Micom 3-Cup Rice Cooker and Warmer, Stainless Steel

Admin
Admin

จำนวนข้อความ : 137

https://amanda.thai-forum.net

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน

Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ