HOME APPLIANCES REVIEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bulova Women’s 96L116 Swarovski Crystal Bracelet Mother of Pearl Dial Watch

Go down

Bulova Women’s 96L116 Swarovski Crystal Bracelet Mother of Pearl Dial Watch Empty Bulova Women’s 96L116 Swarovski Crystal Bracelet Mother of Pearl Dial Watch

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Admin Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:03 pm

Bulova Women’s 96L116 Swarovski Crystal Bracelet Mother of Pearl Dial Watch 417UXEV7dhL

Bulova 96L116 : Review
I knew I wished to shop for my mom one thing terribly special. Since i’m a watch fan, I checked out over 750 completely different watches on numerous websites for her. I had a reasonably sensible plan of what i used to be searching for. I ended up narrowing it all the way down to seven watches. when a lot of thought I ending up shopping for this look forward to my mom’s fiftieth birthday. She was thus excited that I already had it sized and engraved for her special occasion. the vendor shipped quickly and efficiently. My mom completely loves it and wears it daily. The watch is extremely snug and simply goes with any outfit. it’s nice too. It ended up being a good obtain particularly the price!

Bulova 96L116 : Description
Flashy and sporty, the Bulova Women’s Swarovski Crystal Bracelet Mother of Pearl Dial Watch #96L116 may be a fun accent for the lady who desires to face out at her next huge party. Sparkling Swarovski crystals (96 total) bring the stainless-steel bezel to life in beautiful rectangular clarity. The dial is intended in white mother-of-pearl for a soft glow and exquisitely accented with Roman numeral indices at 3, six, nine, and twelve o’clock. Swarovski crystals mark the opposite hours. stainless-steel and a lot of Swarovski crystals accent the case, and also the crown is capped with a colourful blue gem. The stainless-steel bracelet frames rows of Swarovski crystals to surround your wrist in magnificence. An unforgettable look forward to your next unforgettable occasion, this timepiece is presented with a black gift box and is water-resistant to ninety nine feet (30 meters).

Click here to see more detials or ORDER! Bulova Women's 96L116 Swarovski Crystal Bracelet Mother of Pearl Dial Watch

Admin
Admin

จำนวนข้อความ : 137

https://amanda.thai-forum.net

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน

Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ