HOME APPLIANCES REVIEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keurig B60 Special Edition Gourmet Single-Cup Home-Brewing System

Go down

Keurig B60 Special Edition Gourmet Single-Cup Home-Brewing System Empty Keurig B60 Special Edition Gourmet Single-Cup Home-Brewing System

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Admin Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:21 pm

Keurig B60 Special Edition Gourmet Single-Cup Home-Brewing System 415AQMKJ3WL._SL500_AA300_

Keurig B60 Special Edition Gourmet Single-Cup Home-Brewing System KeurigB60-choices

If you’re reading this review, you’re probably doing analysis and trying to come back to a choice between the Keurig line (B40,B50,B60), the Tassimo, or the Senseo. Out of those three, the Keurig is that the most effective wanting, the foremost durable, has the only heating and pumping mechanism, and has the largest form of coffees and teas offered. The Tassimo’s versatility is tempting, but form of coffees is lacking, the machine might be a first-run model that does not feel as quality as a result of the Keurig (I would possibly barely notice a piece of metal at intervals the whole thing), and it cannot be set to heat itself up similar to the Keurig. The Senseo isn’t dangerous which i’d even ponder getting it as a second machine, but it’s quite lame how you would like a pair of pods to brew an eight oz cup of occasional. Considering the price of pods that i used to be looking at, it’d outprice every the Keurig and additionally the Tassimo for daily usage. Between the Keurig models (B40,B50,B60), I spent many it slow trying to come back to a choice and eventually went with the B60, mainly as a results of the B60 is that the solely model that brews 3 utterly totally different sizes of coffee–5.25, 7.25, and 9.25oz. The B50, a favorite amongst shoppers, does not provide the 9.25oz size. this large size permits my Oxo travel mug to just about absolutely fill when using one further daring K-cup. As a replacement smart factor regarding the B60, you get pretty blue LEDs behind the show and additionally the water tank, likewise as a cultured chrome handle and polished chrome outer-ring to the show. it’s very modern and very elegant in my otherwise boring kitchen. Highly endorsed.

Click here to see more detials or ORDER! Keurig B60 Special Edition Gourmet Single-Cup Home-Brewing System

Admin
Admin

จำนวนข้อความ : 137

https://amanda.thai-forum.net

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน

Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ