HOME APPLIANCES REVIEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whynter 12,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner ARC-12S

Go down

Whynter 12,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner ARC-12S Empty Whynter 12,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner ARC-12S

ตั้งหัวข้อ  Admin Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:23 am

Whynter 12,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner ARC-12S 93958661-260x260-0-0_Whynter+ARC+12S

This moveable A/C works nice. I sincerely doubt it’ll} terribly cool a 450 sq ft area but it will a superb job for my bedroom upstairs…which is all i used to be terribly concerned with. My bedroom measures 13′ x 12′ or 156 sq ft and it takes regarding an hour to urge from 85° F to 69° F. Setting it up was a breeze. the only downside I had was with the window exhaust kit. The expandable PVC plastic window mount wasn’t long enough to cover the complete height of my bedroom window…it’s regarding 5 inches too short. I had to cover that space with to a small degree of plastic that I cut to suit and duct taped in place. One issue i don’t like regarding this unit is that the position of the exhaust hose…it’s inside the rear. Some units have it on the very best of the unit therefore you will place the unit nearly flush against the wall. the rear of my unit stands proud some foot and a [*fr1] from the wall that produces getting around it atiny low pain inside the rear…but hey, a minimum of i’ll be cool this summer Smile . Another con…it doesn’t have oscilating louvers. The louvers are mounted and can’t be adjusted up or down. There are lateral louvers behind the front grill which is able to be adjusted manually from facet to facet with a slider. Oh…and an extra issue…it’s pretty loud when the compressor is running. It takes some getting used to

Click here to see more detial or ORDER! Whynter 12,000 BTU Portable Air Conditioner ARC-12S

Admin
Admin

จำนวนข้อความ : 137

https://amanda.thai-forum.net

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

ขึ้นไปข้างบน

Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ