HOME APPLIANCES REVIEW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ingersoll-Rand 111 The Knuckle Saver 3/8-Inch Super Duty Reactionless Air Ratchet Wrench Review

Go down

Ingersoll-Rand 111 The Knuckle Saver 3/8-Inch Super Duty Reactionless Air Ratchet Wrench Review Empty Ingersoll-Rand 111 The Knuckle Saver 3/8-Inch Super Duty Reactionless Air Ratchet Wrench Review

ตั้งหัวข้อ  candumas Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:57 pm

.Ingersoll-Rand 111 The Knuckle Saver 3/8-Inch Super Duty Reactionless Air Ratchet Wrench Review IRC-111-2T
Ingersoll Rand 111 The Knuckle Saver™ 3/8” Super-Duty Reactionless Air Ratchet Wrench - This revolutionary Reactionless Ratchet™ features a distinctive reactionless mechanism. It makes gearing unnecessary and it absorbs kickback when the nut runs tight.
• The fastest air ratchet you'll obtain
• Up to fifty ft.-lbs. torque
• Rear exhaust directs air far from work
• External grease fitting

After sitting in my tool box for a couple of year, I finally got an opportunity to use this air ratchet. i used to be assembling a mud collector and had to tighten several bolts whereas holding the nuts on the opposite facet from spinning. Air ratchet performed well, particularly since I using it blind on the within of the DC. Would are terribly tedious with a manual ratchet.

Originally I had bought it as a result of i assumed I may use with a hex bit adapter and screw driver bit as a right angle drill / driver. However, I soon realized the ratcheting action very would not work for this purpose. an excessive amount of vibration and therefore the bit tended to skip off the screw.

Not sure if I will very notice the "reactionless" feature. Haven't had the chance to bust my knuckles using different models to understand if the IR-111 is any higher.

One disapppointing feature is that the lack of torque. This air ratchet very is not capable of removing stubborn fasteners. i suppose fifty foot-lbs very is not that a lot of. i do not have any certain thanks to tell if my ratchet is performing up to spec. however I even have had to resort to my trusty 3/8" Craftsman ratchet to get rid of robust nuts/bolts. This tool is maybe higher for tightening fasteners, since there's usaually very little resistance and therefore the restricted torque can stop stipping the [threads]

More :
Best Buy Ingersoll-Rand 3102K Composite Angle Pneumatic Grinder/Sander Surface Preparation Kit
Best Buy Ingersoll-Rand 328B Heavy Duty Air Geared Orbital Sander - 8-Inch Pad
Best Price Ingersoll Rand 307A Standard Duty Mini Air Die Grinder
Best Price Makita GA9020 9-Inch Angle Grinder
Best Price Ingersoll Rand 3108K Composite Pneumatic Die Grinder Kit with Carbide Burrs
Best Price Ingersoll Rand IRT315 Heavy Duty Air Twin Piston Straight Line Sander - 2-3/4-Inch x 17-1/2-Inch Pad
Best Price Makita GD0601 1/4-Inch Die Grinder
Best Price Chicago Pneumatic CP875 1/4-Inch 90 Degree Angled Air Die Grinder
Best Price Bosch 1375A 4-1/2-Inch Angle Grinder
Deals On Ingersoll-Rand 4151 Ultra Duty 6-Inch Vacuum Ready Random Orbit Pnuematic Sander
Deals On Ingersoll Rand 301 Standard Duty Multi-Purpose Air Angle Die Grinder
Deals On Ingersoll Rand 311A 6-Inch Heavy-Duty Air Dual-Action Quiet Sander
Deals On Ingersoll-Rand 111 The Knuckle Saver 3/8-Inch Super Duty Reactionless Air Ratchet Wrench
Deals On Ex-Cell ETK30 Pneumatic Impact Wrench Ratchet Wrench Blow Gun Inflator Kit 25-Piece
Deals On Chicago Pneumatic CP824 1/4-Inch Standard Duty Air Ratchet
Deals On Ampro AR4131 3/8-Inch Drive Professional Air Ratchet
Best Buy Chicago Pneumatic CP828H 1/2-Inch Drive Heavy Duty Air Ratchet FREE with Super Saver Shipping
Best Buy Chicago Pneumatic CP824T 3/8-Inch Standard Duty Air Ratchet FREE with Super Saver Shipping
Big Save Chicago Pneumatic CP7830HQ 1/2-Inch Drive Quiet Air Ratchet
Big Save Chicago Pneumatic CP828 3/8-Inch Air Ratchet
Big Save Campbell Hausfeld TL1001 3/8-Inch Ratchet
Great Price Chicago Pneumatic CP7830Q 3/8-Inch Drive Quiet Air Ratchet
Great Price Chicago Pneumatic CP886H 1/2-Inch Standard Duty Air Ratchet
Great Price Ingersoll-Rand 1077XPA Heavy Duty 1/2-Inch Pnuematic Ratchet Wrench
Great Price Ingersoll-Rand (IRT1207MAXD3) 3/8" Premium Air Ratchet
Great Price Ingersoll-Rand 109XPA 3/8-inch Air Ratchet Wrench
More Review

candumas

จำนวนข้อความ : 20

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down